I am a passionate Mechanical Engineering Graduate student specializing in Computational Solid Mechanics with a thesis at Michigan Technological University. As a student researcher, I mostly work on the topics: Fracture Mechanics, Elasticity/Continuum Mechanics, Plasticity and Finite Element Methods. I also work as a Coach/Tutor at the Mechanical Engineering-Engineering Mechanics (MEEM) department's Engineering Learning Center (ELC), where I assist undergraduate students to understand concepts and solve problems in subjects like Statics, Dynamics, Mechanics of Materials, Mechanical System Design & Thermodynamics.
Apart from this, you can find me to be an avid music geek who spends his spare time listening to music or sometimes watching sci-fi movies.
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/sinha-shubham27
- Finite Element Modeling
- Fracture Mechanics
- Numerical Methods
Open Source Mask Aligner
- Working towards design & development of a Mask Aligner using 3D printer
Machine Learning Projects (using Python)
- Developed a Regression Model to obtain Best Fit for a given UCI Data Set
- Developed a Naïve-Bayes & ‘1 vs All’ Logistic classifier to classify 10 items from the MNIST Fashion data set
- Developed a Neural Network to classify 10 fashion items from the MNIST Fashion data set
- Used pre-trained ‘VGG16’ & ‘MobileNet’ Deep Learning Models to implement Transfer Learning and Data Augmentation
FEA, Fracture Modeling, Plasticity Modeling, Fatigue Analysis, CAD/CAM, 3D printing, GD&T, Design of Experiments (DOE), Machine Learning, FORTRAN, Python, C
ABAQUS, ANSYS, HyperMesh, UG NX, SOLIDWORKS, MATLAB, MATHEMATICA, AutoCAD, SAS, MS Excel