Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Shannon Rhodes
- I am from San Diego. I enjoy a variety of outdoor activities such as, snowboarding, skating, hiking, whomping,and more. I went vegan a year ago and was vegetarian a year before that. I have a large family with a lot of kids. I am excited for my future in engineering.
Interests in Engineering
- I love coming up with new things and seeing them work.
- It would be so cool to build what I come up with and going through the testing processes.
- Ever since I was young I always loved to fix things.
Experience in Engineering
- I built a mouse trap car in high school for a physics class got first place. :)
- I used to love fixing my teachers staplers in elementary school.
- My most recent is making a Rube Goldberg project.
For Engineering 215 Introduction to Design, my group and I, The Geometrees, worked with Zane Middle School to redesign the triangle in the front of the school called The Triangle of Rebirth. Here is a link to our project [Triangle of Rebirth]. Here are some links to examples of my work: