Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Shane Dotterer
- I lived in Pennsylvania my whole life until 3 years ago when I moved to California. In my free time i like riding dirt bikes, playing ice hockey, and snowboarding. I love to travel and meet new people in hope to have connections all over the country some day!
Interests in Engineering
- Creating new ideas that no one has come up with yet to better the world
- Helping to lengthen the life of the planet and adapt to the new challenges that we will soon encounter
- Finding a new energy source that can change our lives
Experience in Engineering
- Testing the DO levels in the bodies of water local to HSU in 115
- Built a electrolyzer and fuel cell system and tested the efficiency
- Successfully designing and building a Rube Goldberg project with a team
- Rube Goldberg project
- Engineering 215 Permeable concrete pathway at Zane Middle School
Engineering 215 Portfolio
Below is a list of examples of my work from the Engineering 215 class at HSU.