Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Name: Sarah Morton
I am a transfer student to HSU. I have attended three different community Colleges, Truckee Meadows, Feather River and College of the Redwood. I grew up in a small town in the Sierra Nevada's where my love for the environment and helping to preserve it for future generations began. I love the outdoors and enjoy spending my weekends hiking and running on the beach.
Interests in Engineering
- Improving the world in which we live
- Help to mitigate the impact that I and others have on the environment
- Learn new and innovative ways about how I look at the world and being in the forefront of change.
Experience in Engineering
- I participated in a high school construction class gaining experience in not only construction but design as well. I became comfortable using shop equipment and a variety of power tools.
- I have experience programing in Fortran including programs that read Solar Panel input data and display daily input.
- I have completed design and construction on a Rube Goldberg aluminum can crusher.
- I have completed an introductory Computer Aided Drafting course using Autocad.
My portfolio is a selection of my work that demonstrates my capabilities in those areas.