Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Spencer Lee Davis
- I was born in Rocklin, California
- I attended and graduated from Rocklin High School
- I am currently a freshman at Humboldt State University, studying Environmental Resource Engineering.
Interests in Engineering
- Alternative Energy Development
- Sustainability and Appropriate Technology
Experience in Engineering
- Summer Experience Installing Solar Panels for Barnum & Celillo Electrics in Sacramento.
- Engineering 115 Introduction to Environmental Engineering
- Engineering 210 Statics
- Engineering Engr215 Introduction to Design syllabus
- Engineering 280 Green Building
During Engineering 215 my group and I, Team Empire Today, designed and built a carpet sample dry mop for SCRAP Humboldt.
- Here is the document we created for this project. Final Document
- Here is the project plan timeline. Gantt Chart
- Here is a sample of the CAD drawings incorporated into the document. CAD Joint Drawing
- Here is a sample memo that was turned in as a cover letter for Section IV. Section IV Memo
- Here is a sample of an excel spread sheet. Delphi Chart