About Me[edit | edit source]
I am a graduate student in the Mechanical Engineering-Engineering Mechanics Department at Michigan Technological University, Michigan. I have completed B.E. in aeronautical engineering from Acharya Institute of Technology, India. I am passionate about Operations, Lean Manufacturing, Quality Engineering, and 3-D Printing. Skilled in utilizing core concepts of Design Optimization to optimize the topology of the system. A team player proficient in planning, multitasking with analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills. Result-oriented, organized, smart learner, and effective verbal & written communicator. When I’m not working, I love traveling, exploring places, swimming, and playing racquetball.
You can connect me on LinkedIn
Research Interests[edit | edit source]
- Design and Manufacturing
- Quality Engineering
- Operations & Supply Chain
- Additive Manufacturing
- Data Analytics
Current Projects[edit | edit source]
Currently working on the project "Open Source Auto-injector" under the guidance of Dr. Joshua M. Pearce under the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Michigan Technological University.
Completed Projects[edit | edit source]
- Manufacturing of topology optimized headphone using 3-D printing.
- Improvement of simulated car manufacturing process using lean tools.
- Process behavior & sampling error analysis using root cause analysis.
- Process capability & statistical process control of a single-point lathe turning operation.
- Reliability analysis of front axle beam with the implementation of various reliability tools.
Work Experience[edit | edit source]
Manufacturing Intern (Engine Divison), Jul 2016
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd | Bengaluru, India
- Worked on overhaul and assembly of a turbofan aero engine and Inspected stripped components of Adour MK811.
- Involved in data collection on defects occurring and carried out Root Cause Analysis (fishbone diagram and histogram), FMEA, and average service life calculations.