About Me[edit | edit source]
My name is Rowan Damio and I do the best I can.
Interests in Appropriate Technology[edit | edit source]
- I am interested in taking things in the waste stream and finding a way to utilize them.
- Education is very important to me, and I would like to go into the outdoor recreation leadership field. The beauty of the natural world is a valuable reminder to keep fighting for conservation and sustainable living practice, and it can be a tool to impress the importance of those things on others.
- I want experience in whole house engineering so that I can build my dream home someday
Experience in Appropriate Technology[edit | edit source]
- I worked on team x86 designing and building the chicken coop for the Waterpod project.
- Experience with electronics, I know how to use a multimeter.
- I am learning FORTRAN programming.