Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Richard Thompson
- A human from Southern California who was born on the land but belongs in the water.
Interests in Engineering
- RIVER/OCEAN ECOSYSTEM RESTORATION
- NEGATIVE IMPACTS OF DAMS
Experience in Engineering
- Construction work
- Internship with small Engineering firm
- Personal design projects: retaining walls, above ground planter walls, above ground decking, and an aquaponic system.
- Examples of work I've completed during my time in the HSU engineering program:
- Example of a memo I have completed
- A spreadsheet I've created
- A Gantt Chart created with my team
- An AutoCad Diagram I made
- A collaborative document made by my team on our rainwater catchment design project
- And the project page