Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Richard Cupp
- I am a student pursuing a degree in Environmental Resource Engineering. I enjoy writing music, and reading.
Interests in Engineering
- Renewable energy resources, particularly hydrogen fuel cells.
- Water Quality monitoring equipment.
- Simple and creative solutions
Experience in Engineering
- Student Internship in Engineering department.
For Engineering 215, my group and I, Team Suoicortalaepxcitsiligartilacrepus, constructed an outdoor classroom, and learning environment. Here is a link to our project - Zane Middle School portable outdoor classroom seating. Below are some links to examples of my work: