I am a PhD student in the Environmental and Energy Policy program. I focus primarily on fossil-fuel subsidies, their social, economic and environmental impact (more broadly sustainable development), and the challenges to their reform.
Education[edit | edit source]
- MS, Engineering Management, University of Kansas
- BS, Chemical Engineering, High Institute of Petroleum
- AAS, Process Plant Technology, Montana State University
Current projects[edit | edit source]
- Hydraulic fracturing subsidies
Link to the project page (Hydraulic fracturing subsidies literature review)
- Solar Energy in Libya
Would solar photovoltaic (PV) be more economically viable than Oil and Gas electricity generation in Libya?
- The cost of energy subsidy policy
Comparing the Libyan and Norwegian Energy policy
- Reforming the current energy policy in Libya
Using Transition Management Model