Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
My name is Paul Sereno and I am a fifth year ERE major at Humboldt State. I like to fly-fish and snowboard.
Interests in Engineering
- Renewable Energy
- Wastewater Treatment
- Solid Waste Management
- Sustainable Development
- Aquaculture Systems
Experience in Engineering
- EMP 377 - Introduction to GIS Concepts
- EMP 470 - Intermediate GIS
- ENGR 115 - Introduction to Environmental Engineering
- ENGR 210 - Solid Mechanics: Statics
- ENGR 211 - Solid Mechanics: Dynamics
- ENGR 215 - Introduction to Design
- ENGR 225 - Computational Methods for Engineering I
- ENGR 313 - Systems Analysis
- ENGR 322 - Environmental Data Modeling & Analysis
- ENGR 325 - Computational Methods for Engineering II
- ENGR 326 - Computational Methods for Engineering III
- ENGR 330 - Mechanics & Science of Materials
- ENGR 331 - Thermodynamics & Energy Systems
- ENGR 333 - Fluid Mechanics
- ENGR 351 - Water Quality & Environmental Health
- ENGR 410 - Environmental Impact Assessment
- ENGR 416 - Transport Phenomena
- ENGR 440 - Hydrology I
- The Barrel O' Fun
- PHYX 110 - General Physics II: Electricity, Heat, and Magnetism
- PHYX 315 - Electronics
- Here is an example of a memo I wrote.
- This is a spreadsheet I made.
- Here is a Gantt chart I created.
- This is a sample of my work in AutoCAD.
- Barrel O' Fun This is the document I collaboratively worked on for ENGR 215, as a member of the Organic Flapjacks. We designed and built a vermicomposting bin for Locally Delicious and the Jacoby Creek Charter School.
- The Potential of Janes Creek as Spawning Ground for Anadromous Salmonids This is a project I collaboratively worked on for ENGR 351 and the City of Arcata. A section of Janes Creek in Arcata was studied to determine the suitability of the area as salmonid habitat.