Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Oliver Ruiz Hurtado
- I'm currently a senior at Humboldt State University, just starting out my ERE program classes. When I'm not at school or studying for school, I'm usually out and about. I enjoy being out in nature. Some hobbies include hiking, camping, and pretty much anything that involves the outdoors. My leisure time is spent playing golf. I'm talking real golf, Although its fun going out and playing disc golf it doesxnt compare to a real game of golf. Well that's a little about me. If you see me around please feel free to ask more about me.
Interests in Engineering
- Renewable Energy
- Hydrogen Hybrids
- Waste Water Treatment
Experience in Engineering
- High school science project: built a giant sling shot.
- Rube Goldberg project
- Engineering 215, Team Burke der Miester, designed a Model Bridge/Bridge Competition tester for the students of Zane Middle School this is the entire document:
- During the design process, our team collectively created and used a Gant Chart as planning software:
- The following link is an AutoCAD drawing I made for ENGR 210 Statics semester project. A phone Case for the I Phone 5 was made with ABS plastic from the drawing:
- This is a link to a cover memo I created to turn in Rube Goldberg project peer evaluation:
- This is a sample spreadsheet created for a document for ENGR 115 using excel: