Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Name: Matthew Brown
- I'm a Freshman at HSU working on an Environmental Resources Engineering degree. I've taken ENGR 115 so far and am taking ENGR 215 and ENGR 210 this semester. Along with my engineering major, I'm hoping to minor in music. I do lots of outdoor activities such as mountain biking, snowboarding and wakeboarding.
Interests in Engineering
- Create/help create solutions to major problems
- Put my math and science skills to good use
- I could have been considered a "mini" engineer when I was a kid. I was always designing things in my head and then going out in the backyard to try to build whatever I thought up. I've always enjoyed doing it.
Experience in Engineering
- Current and previous engineering courses
- Current internship with the Humboldt County Public Works Department
- For Engineering 215, my group and I, Team SAND, designed an acoustic dampening system for the Humboldt Coastal Nature Center. This is the document we created while designing our project:Final Document
- This is an example of a project planning software.Gantt Chart
- This is a sample of a collaborative document for my ENGR 215 project. AutoCAD Drawing
- This is a trip memo that I made in ENGR 115.Trip Memo
- This is an example of a spreadsheet. Excel Spreadsheet