About Me[edit | edit source]
Hi I'm Megan, I like to watch movies with friends, go hiking with my boyfriend, and cuddle with my cat Tulip. I grew up in Sebastopol, I currently work at Mad River Community Hospital, and I am working on my degree in nursing.
Interests in Appropriate Technology[edit | edit source]
- To learn about sustainability and other forms of appropriate technology
- To explore how using appropriate technology can solve everyday problems
- To increase my overall knowledge by learning about a subject that is unfamiliar to me
Experience in Appropriate Technology[edit | edit source]
- Working in the garden at Mad River Community Hospital from which we derive organic produce for our clients and their families
- Using cloths to clean my dishes as opposed to disposable sponges
- Riding my bike instead of driving whenever possible
For my project this semester I will be building an organic herb garden, I explored the appropedia site and found a page with some good tips on Organic farming.