I am a graduate student in the Mechanical Engineering-Engineering Mechanics Department at Michigan Technological University, Michigan. I have completed B.E. in Mechanical Engineering from Vasavi College of Enginnering, India.
Research Interests[edit | edit source]
- Lean Manufacturing
- Quality Engineering
- Operations Management
- Additive Manufacturing
- Industry 4.0
Completed Projects[edit | edit source]
- Designed and Fabricated a student formula car.
- Designed a Fabricated a recumbent cycle.
- Design & Fabricated Electrically assisted clutch actuator.
- Improvement of simulated car manufacturing process using lean tools.
- Process behavior & sampling error analysis using root cause analysis.
- Process capability & statistical process control of a single-point lathe turning operation.
- Reliability analysis of front axle beam with the implementation of various reliability tools.