I am a Freshman attending HSU, majoring in Environmental Resources Engineering. Originally from San Diego, Ca. Hobbies include playing Frisbee, adventuring through the woods, rock climbing, and helping others. My goal is to graduate in 4 years and then join the Peace Corps to help design sustainable water treatment plants in third world countries.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Water Quality and conservation
- Sustainable/Appropriate Technology
- Working in third world countries
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- I don't have much experience with engineering with this being my first year except for the classes I have taken; Intro to Environmental Engineering(Fall 2015) & Intro to Design 215(Spring 2016).
- Rube Goldberg Project
- Engr 215 Permeable pathway project
- Excel, CAD, and Microsoft Word