Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Name: Matt McCammon Born in San Antonio, Texas. Grew up in rural western Oregon. Freshman at Humboldt State University in the Environmental Resources Engineering department.
Interests in Engineering
- Alternate energy systems
- Alternate energy vehicles
Experience in Engineering
- Engineering 115: Intro to Environmental Resources Engineering
- Engineering 215: Into to Design
- In engineering 215, my group designed a solar dehydrator that is designed to be recreated by children ages 9-12 years old. This is the document that was made along with the project:
- Here is a sample of AutoCAD. It is a drawing that i made showing the basic structure of my engineering 215 project:
- Here is a Gantt Chart that I made to help with the planning of our engineering 215 project:
- Here is an example of an Excel Spreadsheet i made:
- Here is an example of a Memo I wrote in my Engineering 115 class: