Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
|My Engr 215 web page|
- My name is Matthew Kuljis. I was born in raised in San Pedro, California, a town on the the coastline of southern Los Angeles. I moved to Humboldt County in 2013 to study Environmental Resources Engineering. My favorite pastimes include skateboarding, swimming, reading, and writing. I love to travel and discover new people, places, and things that are normally out of my element. On top of becoming an engineer, I aspire to become a writer one day, and publish a book in the relatively near future.
Interests in Engineering
- Receiving hands on experience designing and constructing projects in the real world.
- Learning physics and applying it to my work. Physics has always been my favorite subject during my studies from high school to college.
- Doing projects to help improve the quality of the environment around me as well as the people and/or companies involved with my project.
Experience in Engineering
- Working in a tool and die shop where I had hands on experience in stamping as well as CNC machining.
- Learning construction and mechanical skills from my father who is a mechanical engineer, owns a machine shop, and is an expert in repairing vehicles.
- Working with basic construction tools.