Papoose Lake, Trinity Alps
My name is Mitra Abidi and I am a student at HSU, currently working on a degree in Natural Resources, Sustainable Community Planning (Individually designed) and working at CCAT. I will be one of the upcoming co-directors of CCAT for the 2010-2011 school year.
Myself, Adam C., and Adam S. working on our test bricks for our cob wall project at CCAT
Interests in Appropriate Technology[edit | edit source]
- Natural Building
- Alternative solutions to waste, how much we produce and how we deal with it
- Rainwater catchment
Me, Hannah, Steven, Adam, and John after a long day of mixing and laying cob
Experience in Appropriate Technology[edit | edit source]
- Employee at CCAT on the HSU campus
- Built a chicken coop, converting a dog house into a coop for the chickens
- Building the south wall of the CCAT green shed
- Not much else, hoping to gain much more hands on experience this semester in ENGR 305!