Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Queen's University Mechanical Engineering Student
Candidate for Bachelor's of Mechanical Engineering, Queen's University 2010
I am currently enrolled in:
- APSC 221 - Engineering Economics
- COMM 200 - Introduction to Business
- Mech425 - Engineering for Sustainable Development
- Mech 435 - Internal Combustion Engines
- Mech 439 - Turbomachinery
- Mech 462 - Design Project Implementation
Currently designing, building, and testing the drivetrain for the 2010 Queen's Formula SAE car for my 4th year Mechanical design project. It will be entered into competition this summer. Formula SAE is the world's largest engineering design competition.
- Renewable Energy
- Sustainable Engineering Design
- Traveling and Camping