I am a 27yr old freshmen at Cal Poly Humboldt, I graduated College of the Redwoods in 2011 with my Associates Degree in Humanities and Communications. I have grew up in Humboldt County my whole life and love it here. I love to fish, hike and go kayaking; don't think I will ever leave! I am determined to get my Bachelors Degree in Native American Law and Tribal Government, and go on to become a Tribal Lawyer.
Interests in Technology and the Environment[edit | edit source]
- I am interested in solar power and wind energy.
- I am interested in alternative energy usage and reducing our carbon footprint.
- I am interested in building technology that will protect our land and all its inhabitants for future generations.
Experience in Technology and/or the Environment[edit | edit source]
- I once volunteered in cleaning and restoring a bird sanctuary.
- I participate in "Friends of the Dunes", cleaning up the beach and keeping it clean.
- I helped build the gardens for Eureka High's Agriculture program back in 2001.
Not much to do with the technology side, leaning more towards the environmental aspect, but I am hoping that this engineering class breaks me of that!