We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
I obtained my masters in Automation and robotics from AKGEC (Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College). My M.Tech research was aimed at development of 3d Printers oriented for workshops and entrepreneurship - This project aimed to manufacture fused deposition modelling (FDM) based 3D printer with reduced cost and material saving corresponding to the competitive printers available in market. This project also includes - Study of resolution and the design of feed mechanism: It was meant to study the thickness of the extruded filament and the feederate needed to achieve the desired output. Also I was Pivotal member of The Engineering Team Of Next Big Innovation Labs Pvt.Ltd and had Been involved in many Key Projects related to 3D Bioprinting majorly involved in Conception and Construction of Trivima(customizable Commercial 3D Bioprinter) and played an Intrinsic role in the Development of 3D Bioprinted Human Skin(Innoskin).
- Design and development of 3D printers
- 3D printing Technologies
- Bioprinters and Bioprinting
- Electronics Associated with 3D printers and Wiring
- Open Source Hardware and softwares
==Research Activities, Tools used & Skills==
- Rapid Prototyping and its process flow
- Operating 3D printing Softwares
- Hands-on of 3d printer Firmware and G Codes
- Basics of Designing and modelling
- Handling of Mechanical and electronic Tools and equipments
- Study of Individual Components and its Insight Knowledge
- Course on The mechatronics Revolution -Fundamental and core concepts