Jump to navigation Jump to search
About Me[edit | edit source]
- Michael Carlo Castellino
- I stumbled into the field of environmental engineering by accident. In 2014 I deployed to Afghanistan during Operation Enduring Freedom for an 8 month deployment. We operated a water point and other utility facilities whilst providing water to local nationals and other NATO forces. The impact I saw that this scarce commodity in the Middle East made on everyone inspired me to learn my job as best I could. I became so invested during my 4 years in the Marine Corps, I decided to leave and pursue a degree to continue providing support to individuals who need it most.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Reverse Osmosis Water Purification
- Alternative Water Sourcing
- Water Shed, River, Lake Management
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Water Support Technician at United States Marine Corps.
- Maintenance Mechanic at Parmatech for injection molding machines and furnaces.
- Shop assistant / Basic fabricator for "Tuell and Reynolds".