Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Mark Attarian
- I'm from Glendale CA currently residing in Arcata CA to study Environmental Engineering at HSU. I enjoy anything that gets me outside in the sunshine, listening and playing music and a good conversation. If I could be any animal besides a human I would definitely be a Mountain lion.
Interests in Engineering
- Water systems and the future of water, especially California's water situation.
- Efficiency-figuring out ways that we can make the most of what we have.
- Design and the aesthetic side of things, machines are beautiful pieces of art too!
Experience in Engineering
- Work on bikes.
- Woodwork and refinishing.
This is some examples of the work I have done at Humboldt State University for my engineering classes.
- I made a SCRAP Humboldt two pendulum harmonograph with a team of three other students for my ENGR215 Introduction to Design, this is the Document we used to record it.
- This is a AUTOcad drawing of a part of the Two Pendulum Harmonograph.
- This is a Gantt Chart my Engr 215 team used to organize the team.
- This is a memorandum I wrote with another student about a lab where we tested the water quality in various local water sources.
- Here is an example of a spreadsheet I made.