Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
I am Marcela (Marcie) Jimenez and am currently a freshman Environmental Resources Engineering major at Humboldt State University. I enjoy looking up sustainable building practices, upcycling, and permaculture. I have big plans for my mother's backyard.
Interests in Engineering
- Sustainable Building
- Waste Water Treatment
- Sustainable Agriculture
Experience in Engineering
- ENGR 115 Introduction to Environmental Engineering
- Built a Rube Goldberg Machine for ENGR 215
- High School Physics Projects (ex. Marble Roller Coaster, Egg Drop, Building and Wiring a Miniature Bridge)
- Here is an AutoCAD drawingof a box kite that was designed in ENGR 215 during the Spring semester of 2013.
- This document was created by team, Reduce, Reuse, Remalt Bag, who created a box kite during the Spring of 2013.
- Here is a Gantt Chart that outlined our ENGR 215 design project.
- This memo was written for ENGR 215.
- This spreadsheet was used to create a Delphi Matrix to evaluate our alternative solutions.