Dr. Mangal Parihar has 30+ years of experience of teaching and performing a range of orthopedic surgeries like Deformity Correction and Limb Lengthening using Ilizarov techniques and Orthofix fixators and Joint Replacement, in India and abroad. Dr. Parihar's academic activity includes conducting workshops and demonstration surgeries in various cities in India.
He specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of special orthopedic conditions including congenital limb deformities, post-traumatic limb conditions, bone healing problems, bone defects, skeletal dysplasias, metabolic disorders, foot deformities, peripheral nerve disorders, and other miscellaneous developmental deformities.
Experience[edit | edit source]
- Leading his own reputed limb-reconstruction surgery hospital (Mangal Anand Hospital, Chembur, Mumbai) and consulting at reputed Indian Hospitals (Fortis, Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals etc.)
- Associate Professor (orthopedics) at Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals & Grant Medical College.
- Regular Faculty for various courses, workshops, and conferences worldwide (Baltimore Deformity Course, British Orthopedic Association) as well as in India (IOACON, WIROC and other state orthopedic association conferences).
- Faculty member for AO Trauma (international association of trauma surgeons).
- Online education (for orthopedic surgeons) in range of orthopedic surgeries through his own YouTube channel.