Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Malia Seeley
- I grew up in a small town called Polson, Montana. I enjoy the subjects of Math and Science and think Engineering is the perfect way to combine the two by putting them into practice. I am a member of the HSU Women's Rowing team and enjoy baking, skiing, and participating in triathlons.
Interests in Engineering
- Using the combination of Math and Science to improve daily life while also prioritizing sustainability and functionality
- Plant oil as fuel
- Microhydro power
- Spectral Selective Coatings Literature Review
Experience in Engineering
- Middle School creation of raw pasta and marshmallow Architecture
- Engineering 115 at Humboldt State University
- Survivor of Engineering 215 Rube Goldberg design contest