Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Michelle Aldrete
- I am an undergraduate at Humboldt State University in the Environmental Resources Engineering program from Arcadia,Ca. Within this department I hope to strive in water management. Some personal interest of mine include sports and hiking. Growing up I played sport year around such as softball, soccer, volleyball, tennis, and golf. Some of my favorite hiking place are Yosemite National Park and of course the beautiful Redwood State park. I hope to someday make a difference in the world big or small.
Interests in Engineering
- Water management
- Water quality
Experience in Engineering
- I have taken Engineering 115 which is the introductory course.
- I have some experience in building.
- I have taken many tours and participated in a volunteer day at a waste water treatment plant near Los Angeles. 
- I help create Laurel Tree Charter School human powered blender, with team Pink Elephants, in Engineering 215 Intro. to Design.