Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
My name is Lauren Yarbrough. I am from Sacramento, a first-generation college student, and very happy to be here!
Interests in Engineering
- Making clean water accessible to all.
- Ensuring that everyone can drink clean water.
- Bettering people's lives and the health of the planet through engineering.
Experience in Engineering
- Water Quality Assessment of Jolly Giant Creek (ENGR 351)
- Rube Goldberg Design Project (ENGR 215)
- Upcycled Bench Design Project (ENGR 215)
- HSU and Transfer Engineering Coursework
Below are some links to work that I have done while in the HSU ERE program, including work done with Team FMLD on ZaneMiddle upcycled benches.