Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Kyra Cohen
- I am a fun, adventurous and easy going person. I am a Humboldt local and have recently returned to the area after being gone for two years. I studied Civil Engineering at the University of Hawaii at Manoa before transferring to HSU for Environmental Engineering. In ten years, I hope to have a degree in Environmental Engineering, working to help create structures that do not harm the Earth and creating new ways to be more eco-friendly.
Interests in Engineering
- Geotechnical work
- Structures ie, bridges, buildings, etc
- Sediment flow/ landslides
Experience in Engineering
- My Dad was an Engineer for the Confusion Hill Bridge, inspiring me to learn more about structures, bridges, etc
- Intern at CalTrans
- Taking introductory to Engineering classes