Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
I like building computers and taking apart their components to see what's inside. I also play a lot of videogames; so much that I probably should have stated it first.
Interests in Engineering
- Generate electricity to create power
- Become familiar with state-of-the-art tools and procedures
- Gain a different perspective of the environment
Experience in Engineering
- ENGR 115 Introduction to Environmental Engineering
- ENGR 215 Introduction to Design
- During my time in Engineering 215, my team created a Tinker Desk using up-cycled materials. The project Appropedia page can be found here and the the complete documentation can be found here
- This is an example of one of my AutoCAD assignments.
- Here is a sample memorandum from my first semester at HSU.
- Perfecting Excel spreadsheets has become a recent hobby of mine.