Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Kyle Ebert
- Environmental Resources Engineer looking for new ways to use renewable sources.
Interests in Engineering
- Renewable energy in general.
- Using sunlight beams as a mean to make money.
- Innovate places around the earth that may be off the grid.
Experience in Engineering
- Engineering 115 was my first ever engineering course and I loved it.
- I do a lot of work on my car and I replaced suspension components for my sway bars by heating up the steel with an industrial torch and bending the brackets slightly to cope with how low the car was.
- I recently participated in a Rude Goldberg experiment in my 215 design class.
- Here is a link to my webpage:
- Here is a Sample Memo for a green screen I designed:
- Here is a timesheet that includes all of the assignments and projects from my 215 design class:
- Here is a sample AutoCAD that is a house I created:
- Here is a project planning software that I used with my group to stay organized during a project.
- Here is a link to a PDF of a final semester document I made with a group about a green screen.