Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
My name is Karen Stufkosky.
Interests in Engineering
- I want to be able to make a positive difference in the world. I feel that I can accomplish this through environmental engineering.
Experience in Engineering
- This is my first semester in the ERE program at HSU and I'm looking forward to working in this major.
In my Engineering 215 class at HSU, my group and I worked with a client Flock House. With my group, Team U^s, we built a bicycle-powered generator called Geared-Up From the Feet-Up. The following are a portfolio of documents my team and I made over the course.
- During the design process, my team and I created a technical design document. This is a sample of our design document. Design Document
- My team created a Gantt Chart to demonstrate our use of project planning software: Gantt Chart
- This is a sample of my AutoCAD skills: AutoCAD
- The following is a cover memorandum my team wrote for our document:Cover Memo
- The last link shows my excel skills in the form of my final time-sheet: Time Sheet