Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Kaman Poole
- I am a post-baccalaureate student with a B.A. degree in Russian and East European Studies, currently studying Environmental Resources Engineering (ERE) at Humboldt State University. I hope to finish ERE by the end of Fall 2015.
Interests in Engineering
- Wind energy.
- Finding new, streamlined, and efficient ways to do things.
- Generally leaving the earth "better than I found it."
Experience in Engineering
- Fixing many, many things like cars, electrical systems, toys, shelves, and webpages.
- Design and install of irrigation systems.
- Rube Goldberg Can Crusher.