Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
About Meenvironmental resources engineeringand applied mathematics. I also play women's collegiate basketball here at Humboldt. Through engineering I hope to use my creativity and analytical skills to facilitate living and protect the environment.
Experience in Engineering
- Summer 2010 I will be interning with Boeing in EHS Policy Analysis as an environmental engineer.
- Summer 2009 I interned at a Anchor-QEA, a private environmental engineering firm in Seattle.
- Created an appropedia page with Heather Baker in Intro to Engineering.
- In Engineering 215 Intro to Design Spring 2010, two other students and I collaborated our efforts to design an inner wall system for relief and temporary housing.
- The document outlining our semester long design process can be read here: Make It Complete With Papercrete
- If you're curious about how much time I spent on Engr 215 look here.
- Here is a nice memo I wrote in Engr 115 to Dustin Poppendieck.
- The only Gantt Chart I've ever made was on Open+Pario and consists of just two assigned tasks: Lonely Gantt Chart
- A CAD drawing I made in one of the Engr 215 labs: Pretty CAD
- This is my most current resumee.