About Me[edit | edit source]
I am a student at Humboldt State University majoring in environmental resource engineering. I enjoy traveling, rock climbing, hiking and cooking during my free time. I have leadership experience through girl scouts, high school clubs and college clubs. My current goals are to attain internships working along with engineers gaining experience, and to earn my bachelors degree in environmental resource engineering. Here is my personal link. 
Major[edit | edit source]
Portfolio[edit | edit source]
- For Engineering 215, my group and I, The Triangle of Life, designed a piece of landscaping to be aesthetically pleasing. This project was done at Zane Middle School in Eureka, CA. This is the document we created through the design process:
- This  shows a sample of project planning software called Gant chart.
- This is a sample of an Auto CAD Drawing.
- This is a memo  that I made to turn in with a project.
- This is a spread sheet sample.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Indoor air quality
- Water quality
- Renewable energy
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Volunteering at Caltrons with engineers
- Engineering clubs (SHPE)
- Engineering design course
- Design a Rube Goldberg machine to crash cans
- Designed and built a bike rack from up-cycled materials
- Designed and built and aesthetically pleasing landscape
- Working with a client on a professional level