Kartikey Gupta is a graduate student of Mechanical Engineering at Michigan Technological University with interests in Design and Manufacturing. He graduated from SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly SRM University) majoring in Mechanical Engineering. During his undergraduate degree, he was part of Infi Alpha Hyperloop working as Technical Director and Head of Structure, Design and Analysis domain. He was responsible for design and fabrication of the pod chassis and aerodynamic shell. Apart from this, Kartikey has also worked on several projects during his Graduate and Undergraduate studies.
Interests[edit | edit source]
- Mechanical Engineering Design
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Lean Manufacturing
- Industry 4.0
Past Projects[edit | edit source]
- Experimental Investigation and Numerical Simulation of Drilling Process on Biaxial GFRP Composites.
- Vibrational Analysis of Engine Mount
- Transducer spring element for tension load cell
- Design of continuously reciprocating electro-pneumatic circuit
- Improvement of Car Manufacturing Process Using Lean Tools
- Metallurgical study of Al-6061 T6