Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Name: Kaitlyn Manishin
- I am a first year Environmental Resource Engineering student at Humboldt State University.
Interests in Engineering
- Water Quality Management
- Renewable Energy
- Beach/Dune Restoration
Experience in Engineering
- Currently taking ENGR 115 with Prof. Lang
- Currently taking ENGR 225 with Prof. Grafman
- Built and launched model rockets as a kid.
Motivation For Studying Engineering
- To work out solutions to environmental problem.
- To preserve places of natural beauty for years to come.
- To restore places of natural beauty that have been negatively influenced by humans.
- To figure out technologies that allow humans to live more harmoniously with the planet.