Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- I am Jesse Zipursky and I go to school at Humboldt State University and my major is Environmental Resources Engineering with a minor in Business Administration. I run on both the Cross Country and Track & Field teams at HSU. I like to cook when I have spare time, just about anything that can be made healthy.
In my free time I like to play video games and watch TV, which is usually never. I'm a huge fan of sports cars especially when watching Top Gear and want to build/restore my own one day.
Interests in Engineering
- Building stuff that will be beneficial to the environment.
- To one day restore an old car, maybe a Corvette or a Mustang and build a few kit cars.
Experience in Engineering
- Engineering 115: Intro to Engineering
- Building stock and custom Lego designs.
- Engineering 215 Intro to Design (currently enrolled)
- Newton's Third Law of Motion Apparatuses Engineering 215 Design Project w/ team GREENTREE for Laurel Tree Charter School
- AutoCAD Sample of CAD drawing for Engineering 215.
- GREENTree Design DocumentDesign Document done for Engineering 215 with team creating apparatuses demonstrating Newton's Third Law of Motion GREENTree.
- Gantt ChartGantt chart used for Newton's.
- Persian Gulf Imports SpreadsheetSample of an excel spreadsheet.
- Section 4 MemoMemo from Section 4 of design document listed above.