Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Jennifer Barranco
- I am originally from San Diego, CA. I am currently attending Humboldt State University as an undergraduate in the Environmental Resources Engineering program. I am in my 3rd year of the program, and I am one class away from minoring in Applied Mathematics. I am an active member in a few of the engineering clubs on campus, such as the Society of Women Engineers (SWE), the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE), and Environmental Resources Engineering Student Association (ERESA). I currently hold the officer position of project manager in SWE.
Interests in Engineering
- Working with mathematical concepts and equations to solve real-world problems
- Building and working on projects
- Brainstorming new and innovative ways of approaching problems
Experience in Engineering
- Rube Goldberg Project
- 3D Printer Filament Maker
- Bike Rack
- Abundant Free Food Kiosk
The following list contains examples of work I have completed, as well as my resume.