I like playing strategy games like chess, as well as reading fictional books that are fun and get me thinking a lot. My biggest dream in life ever since I was a kid was to make the world a better place for everyone so that we can all be a bit happier. That is why I wanted to become an environmental engineer and design cool things that everyone can appreciate.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- I really like being able to design cool things on Autodesk 360 Fusion and 3D printing fun-to-use objects.
- I want to come up with my own design of a product that has a practical use for the environment.
- I like seeing cool designs of products that are either futuristic, ingenious, and/or practical for the environment.
The Blue ox earthen oven is a practical design of an oven that is also cool-looking!
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Got to design and make my very own electric guitar in a small woodshop class!
- Made a few Rube Goldberg machines that were always fun to make.
- Used Autodesk 360 Fusion and 3D printers to design many things out of wood, metal, and plastic.
Portfolio[edit | edit source]
In my Engineering 215 class of Spring 2019, my team, CBL Designs, worked on the Zane Wall Garden. These are some examples of my work for the project.