Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- I like playing strategy games like chess, as well as reading fictional books that are fun and get me thinking a lot. My biggest dream in life ever since I was a kid was to make the world a better place for everyone so that we can all be a bit happier. That is why I wanted to become an environmental engineer and design cool things that everyone can appreciate.
Interests in Engineering
- I really like being able to design cool things on Autodesk 360 Fusion and 3D printing fun-to-use objects.
- I want to come up with my own design of a product that has a practical use for the environment.
- I like seeing cool designs of products that are either futuristic, ingenious, and/or practical for the environment.
The Blue ox earthen oven is a practical design of an oven that is also cool-looking!
Experience in Engineering
- Got to design and make my very own electric guitar in a small woodshop class!
- Made a few Rube Goldberg machines that were always fun to make.
- Used Autodesk 360 Fusion and 3D printers to design many things out of wood, metal, and plastic.
In my Engineering 215 class of Spring 2019, my team, CBL Designs, worked on the Zane Wall Garden. These are some examples of my work for the project.