Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
John Matthew Hunter
- I was born and raised in Humboldt County, specifically Eureka. I am a big fan of running. I recommend to anyone that they should run a marathon. I had the best tasting orange of my life on mile 22. My last marathon was Avenue of the Giants. I ran a little under 8 minute miles the whole way. I enjoy wood working and I have dabbled in many hobbies.
Interests in Engineering
- Renewable Energy, specifically solar energy produced by photo voltaic panels
- Building mathematical models using a computer
- Creation of small aerodynamic lightweight vehicles
Experience in Engineering
- Created a cantenna for enhanced wireless signal.
- Built and electric bike pictures available soon.
- Can read and edit mini plans of building layouts using autocad.