We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Joseph Caminiti
- Growing up, I always wondered how I could leave a mark in the world. During my high school career, we took a tour of Humboldt State University and visited with some of the Environmental Engineering instructors. What they said really peaked my interest, so I started looking into the Environmental Engineering program. Once I did a little research, I knew I had to come to Humboldt State University to pursue an Environmental Engineering degree with an interest in renewable energy. I hope to use my degree to solve energy issues for third world countries.
Interests in Engineering
- Photovoltaic Cells
- Wind Turbines
- Managing energy consumption
Here are some examples of my work so far in my engineering career.
- Performed a life cycle analysis comparing steel wool and scouring pads in Engr115 Intro to Engineering.
- Helped design and create a Rube Goldberg machine in Engr215 Introduction to Design.
- Here is an example of a memo I wrote during Engr115 Intro to Engineering.
- An example of a spreadsheet write up for a lab in Engr115 Intro to Engineering.
- Helped make a Gantt Chart to plan out the necessary steps in the design process in Engr215 Introduction to Design.
- Made an AutoCAD drawing of the Zane Middle School triangle of life design in Engr215 Introduction to Design.
- Helped write a document for the Zane Middle School triangle of life design in Engr215 Introduction to Design.