Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
My name is Jairo Luque and I am new student at HSU and the Humboldt area. I recently transferred from Miracosta College in San Diego county. I am a declared ERE major with the intention of finishing my degree. I look forward to learning more about ERE, meeting new people, and getting to know the area more.
Interests in Engineering
- Water quality
- Water resources
- Water management
Experience in Engineering
- Partcipated in the mid-pacific waste water treatment HSU team
- Designed and implemented an amphitheater for Friends of the Dunes
- For the ENGR 215 class, my group and I built The Sandy Cove Amphtheater, a low embedded energy amphitheater for the Friends of the Dunes organization. The following is the document that we wrote while finishing the project : The Sandy Cove Amphitheater.
- This is an autcad sketch that I made for the project.
- For the project, we used this Gantt Chart to plan the different activities for our project.
- This is an example of an excel spreadsheet I made for the Engr 215 class.
- This is a link of a nicely written memo for my Engr 115 class.