Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
I am a student at Humboldt State University in Arcata, California. I am originally from Ukiah, California. I work as a Park Ranger for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers at Lake Mendocino.
- For Engineering 215, Introduction to Engineering Design, my group and I, The Four Dudes, created an interpretive display showing how sand dunes are formed and move. This is the design document we created for our project. Pump Powered Dune Movement Simulator
- Here is an example of project planning software. Gantt Chart
- This is a sample of an auto CAD drawing that I made. Auto CAD example.
- This is a memo I wrote to summarize a large project. Water Quality Summary
- This is a sample of an excel spreadsheet I made.Dynamics Lab Spreadsheet
- This is a sample of an Arc GIS map that I made.Watershed Map