Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
I am currently a student in the Environmental Resources Engineeringprogram at Humboldt State University.
My favorite site on Appropedia is the Arcata_Marsh_Current_Performance
- For Engineering 215, our group, Team Evergreen, designed a human powered bicycle blender, Smooth Ridin'. This is the document we created while designing our bicycle blender: Design Document
- This Gantt Chart shows a sample of the project planning software: gantt chart
- This is a sample of an Auto CAD Drawing: ACAD 2
- This is a Sample Memo that was written to turn in Section 4 of our 215 document: Section 4 memo
- This is an example spread sheet that documents the hours spent on the ENGR215 class for both the project and course work:timesheet
- These are other websites I have help create while in the ERE program:Public Health Bike Blender and RCEA Energy Audit Rookery Books
- These are links to the instructional videos that describe the use and maintenance of