About Me[edit | edit source]
Name: Jordan E Hardy
- I am currently attending Humboldt State University with a major in Environmental Resources Engineering with a Spanish minor. I am interested in the water quality emphasis and hope to get a masters in Ecology to use all of my skills learned at Humboldt State to create an interesting career.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- I am interested in using my engineering skills to solve water quality problems.
- I also want to help design more natural and efficient ways of using energy so that ecosystems around the world will be less affected.
- I also want to travel the world and find a way to educate more people in easy engineering principles.
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- I have worked in many areas of construction including masonry, roofing, decking, siding, cement laying, and flooring that give me the ability to apply my acquired skills to new areas for engineering purposes.
- I have constructed static and dynamic systems in engineering classes.
- I have done many mathematical calculations and taken classes that will give me more experience as an engineer.
- I have designed and constructed a greywater system to a solar shower for Humboldt Bay Center for Sustainable living in Arcata, CA which will reside at the Samoa Cookhouse.