About Me[edit | edit source]
name: Joseph Cooney, some information about me:
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Water Resource Management
- Civic Water Systems
- Sustainable Development
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Design and Fabrication
- Steel-Reinforced Concrete construction
- Solidworks 3D modeling
Portfolio[edit | edit source]
While an Engineering 215 student at Humboldt State University in spring 2014, I was privileged to be part of a team that designed and built a bicycle-powered science demonstrator for Zane Middle School in Eureka California. This is the document created by the team during the project: Bernoulli's Bike Blower
- This Gantt Chart shows an example of project planning software.
- This is a sample of a CAD Drawing .
- This is a Sample Memo used with the document.
- This is a Spread Sheet Sample .