Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Im an ERE major at Humboldt State. My main area of focus is water resources: Groundwater systems, hydrology, rainwater catchment systems, micro-hydro systems, etc. I love to go rock climbing, hiking, to the beach, and just about anything else that gives a good excuse to hang out under the sun. I play a lot of guitar in my spare time!
Interests in Engineering
- Groundwater Sources
- Appropriate Technology
- Alternative Energy
- This is a rainwater project that i helped re-design and build in La Yuca, Dominican Republic. - La Yuca rainwater 2014
- This is a Feasibility Study that i helped assess and make for a factory building in Las Malvinas, Dominican Republic. - Las Malvinas Feasibility 2014
- This a rainwater catchment system built from scratch at the pharmacy in Las Malvinas, Dominican Republic. - Las Malvinas Rainwater 2014
- For Engineering 215, my group and I, Don't Just Scrap It, upcycled binders into a book reader. This is the Literature Review (File:Allbooknohandslitreview.pdf) we created for the SCRAP Humboldt All Book No Hands book reader