Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Hi, my name is Sean C.
- Student at Humboldt State University. Currently studying Environmental Science with an emphasis on energy, climate, and society along with the study of Environmental Engineering.
Interests in Appropriate Technology
- I am interested in these fields as a career in sustainable development instead of the current boom and bust of our capitalist markets.
- I want to be able to help spread and further develop sustainable technology to fit into our economy and support a population that can coexist with natural habitat around it.
- This is important to me because I love to go hiking, climbing, camping, and exploring wild areas.
Experience in Appropriate Technology and Resources
I have the following experience, skills or resources to share with Engr 305 and Engr370:
- My experiences include working on a rainwater catchment system for CCAT’s yurt.
- I have designing a greenhouse for CCAT that would passively heat their house.
- Current project is to build a rainwater catchment system for the Mattole Community Center.